It’s been forever and a day since we started talking about doing a blog/journal. Unfortunately, busy got in the way and the idea was put on the back burner. But, as we ring in a new year, welcome some new employees, bid farewell to others, and, revamp our website a bit, now is as good a time as any to actually get writing! So, starting now, we will be highlighting a wedding a month. We hope you enjoy the blurbs and photos!
I can’t think of a better couple to start the year out with than Liz and Dennis. The plans started with some fairly simple ideas – small ceremony at City Hall then a late lunch at a nearby restaurant. But, as the planning progressed and the excitement built, so did the ideas. While the basics stayed the same, the couple added a musician to play for the ceremony, brought in a canvas map for guests to sign, and ended the meal with a towering croquembouche. I loved the looks on their faces when they saw each other for the first time that afternoon and all the photos of the two laughing at the reception really captured what a sweet, fun couple they are.
- Planner/Coordinator: Jessica Goldblatt (www.dreamsonadime.com/)
- Ceremony venue: San Francisco City Hall (http://sfcityhallevents.org/weddings)
- Ceremony musician: Maria van der Sloot/San Francisco Conservatory of Music (https://sfcm.edu/hire-sfcm-musicians)
- Reception venue: Jardiniere (https://jardiniere.com/)
- Croquembouche: Gerhard Michler Fine European Desserts (www.gerhardmichler.com/)
- Florist: Bell and Trunk (https://bellandtrunk.com/)
- Photographer: Foot Candles Photography (https://footcandles.photography/)
- Hair & Makeup: Triple Twist (www.tripletwist.com/)