Bat mitzvah – Hebrew for “daughter of commandment.” To celebrate Isabella’s passage into adulthood, after the religious celebration at Congregation Emanu-El, she and her family hosted a Candy Land themed lunch at the Presidio Officers’ Club. As you may have gathered from the theme, the decor and menu included a LOT of sugar – candy centerpieces, a candy buffet, and donuts for dessert. After the meal, guests spent time taking photos in the photo booth, socializing, and dancing (well, the adults danced, the kids sort of bopped around in place and laughed at the adults). Congratulations, Isabella!
- Planner/Coordinator: Jessica Goldblatt (https://dreamsonadime.com/)
- Temple: Congregation Emanu-El (www.emanuelsf.org/)
- Venue/Catering/Candy Buffet: Presidio Officers’ Club (www.presidio.gov/officers-club)
- DJ/Photo Booth: DJ Jeremy Productions (www.djjeremyproductions.com/)
- Centerpieces: Jessica Goldblatt (https://dreamsonadime.com/)
- Photographer: Olivia Smartt (www.oliviasmartt.com/)